OAI is uniquely equipped with H355, H565, H402-50 and ADAS-D750
The new H355, H565 universal test console and H402-50 hydraulic power unit are designed to perform preemptive, post overhaul, audit testing of all hydraulics component, proof pressure, internal leakage, cracking pressure and performance characteristic, using next generation ADAS Data acquisition System. The H402-50S main supply circuit can provide 40 gpm at 5500 psig and up to 50 gpm at lower pressures. Main supplies can be combined to deliver flow rates up to 80gpm.
The new H565 is designed to test aircraft pumps and similar hydraulic power Producing components. The system is configured (with option) to test hydraulic motors as well as other hydraulic power transmission components. Avtron’s ADAS software provides data acquisition and control for all testing functions.
- MANUAL CONTROLS
- ELECTROHYDRAULIC SERVOCONTROLS
- ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC PUMP
- STEERING AND BRAKE METERING VALVES
- PRESSURE COMPENSATED CONTROL VALVES
- HYDRAULIC DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVES
- ELECTRONIC POSITION SENSING, BOTH DISCRETE & CONTINUOS
- ACTUATOR MULTIPLE POSITION LOCKING INCLUDING EXTEND, RETRACT & MID-STROKE
- TWO/THREE/FOUR WAY SPOOL & SLEEVE LAP ASSEMBLY
- ENGINE DRIVEN HYDRAULIC PUMP/PTU